The Colorado Behavioral Health Administration (BHA) contracts with Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) as the Managed Service Organization (MSO) on the Western Slope.
MSOs are safety net programs that manage substance use services for adolescents and adults.
MSO services include:
- Promoting access to substance use services, helping people locate care and funding those services for people who are unable to pay for care.
- Contracting with substance use providers who offer services including withdrawal management, residential treatment, medication-assisted treatment, and outpatient treatment to individuals with substance use conditions.
- Funding recovery support services such as recovery living, peer support and community organizations supporting recovery.
- Providing care coordination services to address resource needs and enhance support with recovery.
CONTACT US: email@example.com
RMHP is the MSO for the counties in Regions 5 and 6
(seen in bright blue and grey below)
Make A Referral
Do you know someone in need of support for substance use?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to our Care Coordinator who can support a referral to SUD services.
RMHP MSO Providers – FY24
- RMHP Medication Units: Implementation and Operation