Prescription Drug Information and Services
Preferred Retail Pharmacy Network: On January 1, 2014, Rocky Mountain Health Plans Members may get 90-day (3 month) prescriptions filled at any retail pharmacy identified as a Preferred Retail Pharmacy for the same copay normally reserved for Mail Order! Only Preferred Retail Pharmacies can provide you with this copay savings! In addition, some generic prescriptions may cost less at a Preferred Retail Pharmacy for any days supply.
RMHP is pleased to cover a wide variety of medications for its Members. The specific drug coverage included with each health plan and pharmacy plan we offer (called a “formulary”) is carefully determined with active participation from an RMHP physician/pharmacist committee and includes all of the detailed information below:
• Copayment tiers for each drug
• Quantity of medication covered
• Which medications require prior authorization
• Which generic drugs are encouraged for use
• Which drugs are not covered
Learn More About Your Drug Coverage
To find out how/if a specific drug is covered by your health plan or pharmacy plan, or to access the full formulary associated with your plan, Review Drug Formularies.
Medicare Part D Members use this link to request a Formulary Exception or Prior Authorization. Commercial Members use this link to request a Formulary Exception or Prior Authorization. You must obtain Prior Authorization for certain drugs and meet Step Therapy criteria for other drugs.
To learn more about prescription drugs, including side effects and drug interactions, search our Healthwise Knowledgebase.
To price a drug based on your pharmacy benefit, please visit Express Scripts.
Looking for prescription drug reimbursement?
If you paid in full for a prescription medication that is eligible for reimbursement, complete and submit the appropriate form for reimbursement:
Prescription Claim Form (Medicare Part D Members only)
Prescription Claim Form (Commercial and Medicaid Members only)
Prescription Claim Form (Compounded Medications only)
Retail and Home Delivery Pharmacies
The RMHP Pharmacy Network has retail and home delivery pharmacies available to all Members. You may order prescriptions up to a 90 day supply from most local retail pharmacies or from one of our home delivery pharmacies.
Are ideal for one-time prescriptions or prescriptions you need right away
- Offer personal contact with a local pharmacist who can quickly fill your order and answer any medication questions you may have
- Most retail pharmacies will fill your maintenance prescription for a 90 day supply at your request
- Use the Pharmacy Directory to find a local retail pharmacy that is convenient for you
Home Delivery Pharmacies
Home Delivery pharmacies offer convenient home delivery of medications that you use on a regular basis. You may even save money on copays using a home delivery pharmacy.
WellDyneRx Mail Service Pharmacy
1) Print the WellDyneRx Enrollment Form or enroll online at www.WDRX.com
2) Log on to request a refill online or check the status of an order, or call WellDyneRX at 888-479-2000 to place an order or check status of one over the phone.
3) Review the WellDyneRx FAQ if you have any questions.
Express Scripts Home Delivery Pharmacy
1) Print the Express Scripts Home Delivery Form
2 Log onto www.expressscripts.com to request a refill online or check the status of an order or call Express Scripts at 866-503-5409 to place an order by phone
3) Review the Express Scripts Home Deliver FAQ if you have any questions.
The Pharmacy Library
Find some helpful information and articles about prescription drugs in our Pharmacy Library.