Additional Medicare Plans
There are different types of Medicare health plans available. The charts below provide details for each.
- Provides all services covered by Medicare Parts A & B, as well as additional coverage and services
- Excellent access to care through an extensive provider network
- Worldwide emergency and urgent care are available
- No referrals are required
- Out-of-network benefits are retained through Original Medicare
- May include preventive care and care management
- Hearing aid coverage and access to health club facilities included on select plans
- Includes Dual Special Needs Plans (D-SNP), like RMHP DualCare Plus, for individuals eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid,
- Replaces Original Medicare coverage
- Care offered through providers contracted with the Medicare Advantage plan
- Possible access limitations, and referrals may be required
- Some plans have $0 premiums
- Out-of-network care typically not allowed unless in emergency situations
- May offer services such as coordination of care or reducing out-of-pocket expenses
- Designed to cover the deductibles and coinsurance of Original Medicare
- Oldest type of coverage options, based on the Medicare Fee-for-Service payment system
- Most plans cover the Part B 20% coinsurance and add an additional 365 days of Part A In-Patient Hospital benefits, per occurrence
- Often have higher premiums that may increase as you age
- No network of providers
- Standard benefit design with no extras offered
- Services limited to claim payment
- Providers bill Medicare first
This page was last updated: 10/01/2019. Please call to confirm you have the most up to date information about our Medicare plans.
Important Disclaimers: RMHP is a Medicare-approved Cost plan. Enrollment in RMHP depends on contract renewal. Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid Program. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. Other pharmacies, physicians, providers are available in our network. For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. If you need help finding a network provider, please call 888-282-1420 (TTY 711) or visit www.rmhpMedicare.org to access our online searchable directory. If you would like a provider directory mailed to you, you may call the number above, request one at the website link provided above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's Find A Medicare Plan That's Right For You
- Medicare Plans
Since 1977, Colorado retirees like you have trusted RMHP to get the most out of their Medicare benefits. Enjoy local customer service, a wide variety of services, and a large provider network by choosing RMHP.
- Individual and Family Plans
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.
- Employer Group Plans
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.