RMHP DualCare Plus is a Dual Special Needs Plan available to Mesa County residents who qualify. Learn more about this plan below, then contact RMHP with questions or to enroll.
What is RMHP DualCare Plus?
RMHP DualCare Plus is a Dual Special Needs Plan from RMHP that’s available in 2020 to Mesa County residents who qualify. With an RMHP DualCare Plus plan, we combine your Medicare and Medicaid coverage into one plan. You also receive:
- Additional benefits beyond Original Medicare
- Access to a local network of doctors and pharmacies
- A coordinated care experience
- Wellness support
- Answers to your Medicare, Medicaid, prescription, and other benefit questions by calling one phone number
- Local coordination of your Medicaid benefits by the same RMHP team
2020 RMHP DualCare Plus Plan Benefits
For complete information, download the RMHP DualCare Plus Summary of Benefits or Evidence of Coverage (EOC).
Do I Qualify for RMHP DualCare Plus?
You may be eligible to enroll in RMHP DualCare Plus if you answer ‘yes’ to these questions:
- Do you qualify for Colorado Medicaid benefits?
- You are under age 65 and qualify on the basis of disability or other special situation
- You are at least 65 years old and receive Extra Help or assistance from your state
- You must have full Medicaid benefits to qualify for RMHP DualCare Plus. A licensed sales agent can help answer your questions about eligibility.
- Do you have Medicare Parts A and B?
- You’re at least 65 years old, or you’re under 65 and qualify on the basis of disability or other special situations and
- You’re a United States Citizen or a legal resident who has lived in the United States for at least five consecutive years
- Do you live in RMHP’s DualCare Plus service area?
- You must live in Mesa County to qualify for this plan. A licensed sales agent can help answer your questions about the service area.
- Do you meet the health requirements?
- This plan is not for individuals who have end-stage kidney failure, also called end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
Prescription Drug Information for Your RMHP DualCare Plus Plan
RMHP DualCare includes Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage.
How Do I Enroll in RMHP DualCare Plus?
RMHP is here to help! Here’s how you can enroll in an RMHP DualCare Plus plan:
This page was last updated: 11/22/2019. Please call to confirm you have the most up to date information about our Medicare plans.
Important Disclaimers: RMHP is a Medicare-approved Cost plan. Enrollment in RMHP depends on contract renewal. Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid Program. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. Other pharmacies, physicians, providers are available in our network. For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult http://www.medicare.gov. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. If you need help finding a network provider, please call 888-282-1420 (TTY 711) or visit www.rmhpMedicare.org to access our online searchable directory. If you would like a provider directory mailed to you, you may call the number above, request one at the website link provided above, or email customer_service@RMHP.org