Please select the link to view information regarding a specific Medicare National Coverage Decision:
- NCD Notice: Alcohol Misuse Screening
- NCD Notice: Depression Screening
- NCD Notice: Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection
- NCD Notice: Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- NCD Notice: Leadless Pacemakers
- NCD Notice: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- NCD Notice: Microvolt T-wave Alternans
- NCD Notice: Obesity Screening and Counseling
- NCD Notice: OPT with Verteporfin for Macular Degeneration
- NCD Notice: Percutaneous Left Atrial Appendage (LAA) Closure Therapy
- NCD Notice: Percutaneous Image-guided Lumbar Decompression for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- NCD Notice: Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Using Radiopharmaceuticals
- NCD Notice: Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Screening and Counseling
- NCD Notice: Screening for Lung Cancer with Low Dose Computed Tomography
- NCD Notice: Screening for HIV
- NCD Notice: Screening for HPV
- NCD Notice: Stem Cell Transplantation (Sickle Cell Disease and Myelofibrosis)
- NCD Notice: Supervised Exercise Therapy (SET) for Symptomatic Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- NCD Notice: Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
- NCD Notice: Transsexual Surgery
This page was last updated: 10/01/2019. Please call to confirm you have the most up to date information about our Medicare plans.
Important Disclaimers: RMHP is a Medicare-approved Cost plan. Enrollment in RMHP depends on contract renewal. Plans are insured through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company or one of its affiliated companies, a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a contract with the State Medicaid Program. Enrollment in the plan depends on the plan's contract renewal with Medicare. Other pharmacies, physicians, providers are available in our network. For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. If you need help finding a network provider, please call 888-282-1420 (TTY 711) or visit www.rmhpMedicare.org to access our online searchable directory. If you would like a provider directory mailed to you, you may call the number above, request one at the website link provided above, or email email@example.com.
Let's Find A Medicare Plan That's Right For You
- Medicare Plans
Since 1977, Colorado retirees like you have trusted RMHP to get the most out of their Medicare benefits. Enjoy local customer service, a wide variety of services, and a large provider network by choosing RMHP.
- Individual and Family Plans
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.
- Employer Group Plans
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.