Please select the link to view information regarding a specific Medicare National Coverage Decision:
- NCD Notice: Transsexual Surgery
- NCD Notice: OPT with Verteporfin for Macular Degeneration
- NCD Notice: Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Using Radiopharmaceuticals
- NCD Notice: Alcohol Misuse Screening
- NCD Notice: Depression Screening
- NCD Notice: Therapy for Cardiovascular Disease
- NCD Notice: Obesity Screening and Counseling
- NCD Notice: Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Screening and Counseling
- NCD Notice: Screening for Lung Cancer with Low Dose Computed Tomography
- NCD Notice: Screening for HIV
- NCD Notice: Screening for HPV
- NCD Notice: Supervised Exercise Therapy (SET) for Symptomatic Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
This page was last updated: 10/01/2018. Please call to confirm you have the most up to date information about our Medicare Cost plans.
Important Disclaimers: RMHP is a Medicare-approved Cost plan. Enrollment in RMHP depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call RMHP Customer Service at 888-282-1420 (TTY: 711) for more information. Other pharmacies, physicians, providers are available in our network. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in RMHP through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov. For a complete list of available plans please contact 1-800-MEDICARE (TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048), 24 hours a day/7 days a week or consult www.medicare.gov. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system. If you need help finding a network provider, please call 888-282-1420 (TTY 711) or visit www.rmhpMedicare.org to access our online searchable directory. If you would like a provider directory mailed to you, you may call the number above, request one at the website link provided above, or email customer_service@RMHP.org.
Let's Find A Medicare Plan That's Right For You
- Medicare Plans
Since 1977, Colorado retirees like you have trusted RMHP to get the most out of their Medicare benefits. Enjoy easy enrollment, flexible options, and a large provider network when you choose RMHP. Let us help you enjoy your retirement.
- Individual and Family Plans
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.
- Employer Group Plans
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.