With EasyCare Colorado, RMHP regional organization, Prime, Medicare and CHP+ Members can message, share images, and video chat with doctors and therapists from a computer or cell phone. You can find out if you need to make a trip to the ER or urgent care before you go, or simply ask questions about your health
What is EasyCare Colorado?
EasyCare Colorado is a free, text-based program that allows you to message, send photos, or video chat with a doctor or therapist. It’s available for RMHP regional organization, Prime, CHP+, and Medicare Members. If you have a medical question or aren’t sure if you should go to the urgent care or emergency room, or if you need to talk to someone but can’t wait for an appointment, you can use EasyCare Colorado — saving you time and money.
When should I use EasyCare Colorado?
Use EasyCare Colorado to chat with a doctor when you:
- You feel sick or injured, but it’s not a life-threatening issue
- You have a minor injury
- You have general medical questions or want peace of mind
- Want to refill a prescription (controlled substances, non-theraputic and certain other drugs may not be available)
Use EasyCare Colorado to chat with a therapist when you:
- Struggle with anxiety or depression
- Suffer a traumatic event
- Need help with drug or alcohol use.
- Have relationship problems, including marital or parent-child conflicts.
- Have distressing thoughts or feelings that need support.
Remember, if you're having a life-threatening issue, dial 911.
When and where is EasyCare Colorado available?
EasyCare Colorado is available from anywhere you can access the internet.
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Therapists are available 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. MT Monday through Thursday and 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. MT on Fridays.
How do I get EasyCare Colorado?
You can download the EasyCare Colorado app for your iOS mobile device (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) from the Apple App Store or from the Google Play Store for your Android mobile device by searching for EasyCareCO. You can also access EasyCare Colorado through your computer.
Then, register for EasyCare Colorado.Learn more about EasyCare Colorado