If you need help in your community, RMHP can connect you to resources near you. These resources include transportation to appointments, help with housing, child care options, and more.
Get Connected to Help
You can dial 2-1-1 or visit the 2-1-1 website for free and confidential information and community referrals. You can find help with food, housing, child care options, employment, and more. You can also download the Health First Colorado Member handbook for more information.
Coordinated Care in the Community
RMHP was recently named the Single Entry Point (SEP) agency in Mesa County. Our goal as the SEP is to help our members find the care that’s right for their individual needs while helping them maintain their independence as much as possible. As the SEP, we will determine if a member is eligible for long-term care services, like home- and community-based services, long-term home health, nursing home care, and home care allowance. We will then serve as the point of contact between programs and members in need of this care.
Types of Help Available
- Colorado Managed Care Ombudsman: Call 877-435-7123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect for Health Colorado
- Contact Your County
- Department of Healthcare Policy and Financing
- Find a Dentist
- Independent Living Resources
- Health First Colorado Benefits
- Health First Colorado Nurse Advice Line: Call 800-283-3221
- Help for Mental or Emotional Crisis
- Food Pantries and Food Stamps
- Health First Colorado Eligibility
- Quit Using Tobacco
- Women, Infants & Child Food Program (WIC)
- Wellhop for Moms and Babies