RMHP is sensitive to your privacy concerns regarding use of this Site. RMHP respects your right to privacy and wants you to know how it handles the information received from you by your use of this Site. In general, you can visit this Site without providing any personal information about yourself. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website usability and tell us how many people visit our site over a period of time.
Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- Aggregate information on what pages are accessed
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used. Date and time of access
- The address of the website that linked to us (referrer URL)
- Time spent on the page
E-Mail Security and Use
If you send RMHP an e-mail through use of any of the e-mail links on this Site, the e-mail may be shared with a RMHP customer service representative or employee, provider, agent or contractor that is best suited to address your inquiry. Once we have responded to your e-mail, it may be archived or discarded, depending on the nature of your inquiry. Your e-mail address will not be retained for secondary purposes unless you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us.
The e-mail functionality of this Site does not provide complete confidentiality or security. For that reason, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to RMHP which you may consider to be confidential. You may instead contact RMHP via telephone at the customer service telephone number located on your identification card.
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our website is used to:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze web site utilization
- Modify and enhance the website
- Improve the content and design of our website
- Monitor and improve our customer experience efforts
- Notify visitors about updates to our website