Notice of Nondiscrimination
If you wish to file a complaint, appeal or grievance, please go here.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. RMHP does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
RMHP takes reasonable steps to ensure meaningful access and effective communication is provided timely and free of charge:
- Provides free auxiliary aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters (remote interpreting service or on-site appearance)
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language assistance services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters (remote or on-site)
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the RMHP Member Concerns Coordinator at 800-346-4643 or 970-243-7050; para asistencia en español llame al 800-346-4643.
If you believe that RMHP has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity, you can file a grievance with: the RMHP EEO Officer. You can file a grievance in person or by phone, mail, fax, or email.
- Phone: 800-346-4643 or 970-244-7760; para asistencia en español llame al 800-346-4643
- Mail: ATTN: EEO Officer, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, PO Box 10600, Grand Junction, CO 81502-5600
- Fax: ATTN: EEO Officer, 970-244-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help filing a grievance, the RMHP EEO Officer is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.