The goals of the RMHP QI Program are to:
- Improve the quality of all categories of health care, including behavioral health care and chronic illness care, provided to the entire population of RMHP Members.
- Promote clinical care and services that are delivered in a safe, timely, efficient, effective, equitable, and patient-centered manner.
- Respond to the needs and expectations of RMHP internal and external customers by evaluating clinical and service performance relative to meeting those needs and expectations.
- Encourage and engage in effective professional peer review.
- Support and facilitate health care entities in geographically distinct areas in coordinating the collection and utilization of quality improvement information.
- Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the QI Program by developing action plans based on measured outcomes.
- Report results of quality improvement efforts.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and accreditation standards.
Additional information about our Quality Improvement Program is available upon request. Please contact our customer service to request this information at 800-346-4643 or e-mail us.
Email Customer Service