Talk to a Doctor from home
Telehealth gives you access to health care providers from the comfort of your home. You can use digital audio-visual technologies, like FaceTime, Skype, Zoom or telehealth applications for your visit. We expanded access to telehealth to help you stay in your home and reduce exposure to the virus.
If you think you might have been exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing, be sure to call your doctor right away.
Let's review your telehealth options
Many health care providers may be able to provide a telehealth visit. You can schedule telehealth visits for COVID-19 testing or concerns. It also might be a great option if you need care for other health needs. This way, you can stay at home while still getting the care you need.
Telehealth visits for 24/7 urgent care
Virtual Visits are a way to talk with a health care provider online for urgent care needs, 24/7. These visits are available through our preferred telehealth partners, CareNow or Doctor On Demand. These visits are ideal for urgent care, like seasonal flu, allergies, pink eye and more.
- CareNow from EasyCare Colorado is a no-cost, chat-based program that allows you to message, send photos, or video chat with a doctor or therapist. Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therapists are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MDT Register for CareNow by downloading the EasyCare app from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
Telehealth services are available with CareNow for RMHP regional organization, Prime, DSNP, CHP+, and Medicare Members. Learn more at www.easycareco.com/carenow.
- With Doctor on Demand, Individual & Family or Employer Group Members, connect in minutes with board-certified doctors and licensed psychiatrists over live video. Doctor on Demand is available 24/7 and at no cost for health matters related to COVID-19. Register for Doctor on Demand at www.doctorondemand.com/rmhp.
Telehealth visits with your local providers
You can ask your local health care provider if they can provide a telehealth visit. If you don’t have a doctor you see regularly, visit our online provider directory.
Below, you'll find your care options and coverage details for telehealth visits with your local provider.
Routine medical care visits
If you have other care needs, you may be able to schedule a telehealth visit with your local health care provider for both for urgent and non-urgent needs. These visits can be for any of the following:
- Urgent care or routine medical care (interactive audio/video and audio-only)
- Outpatient behavioral care (interactive audio/video and audio-only)
- Physical, occupational or speech therapies (interactive audio/visual only)
Cost-sharing is waived for in-network telehealth visits from March 31, 2020 until September 30, 2020 for members. Out-of-network telehealth services will be covered in accordance with your health plan benefits.
COVID-19 testing-related visit
If you need to schedule a visit for COVID-19 symptoms, telehealth may be a good choice. You can talk with your provider in the comfort of home. We’ve waived cost-sharing for a COVID-19 testing-related visit during this national emergency. This coverage applies to all Members.
Take care of your emotional health
In a stressful time, it can be hard to cope. Talking to someone may help you feel better. Here are some ways to connect and take care of yourself.
- If you or someone you know wants to talk about any mental health, substance use or emotional concern, Colorado Crisis Services can help, 24/7/365. Call 844-493-TALK (8255), or text TALK to 38255, and you’ll be connected with a trained professional who will provide free, confidential support, and who can connect you to further resources if needed.
- Our free 24/7 emotional support line is here for you to call at 866-342-6892. This Optum Help Line is staffed by professionally trained mental health experts. It is free of charge and open to anyone.
Get help to understand your benefits
If you have questions about your benefits, sign in to MyRMHP, your member portal, or contact us. We can help you understand your coverage, find a health care provider or get the care you need.
We’re committed to keeping you up to date on COVID-19. We’re taking note of your questions and working hard to provide answers. We’re making daily updates to the site. Please check back often for the latest information.
RMHP is here to help. Contact us.
We have created rules and practices that may apply to some of our products at this time. The information is a summary and is subject to change. To speak to a representative about your benefits, contact us.