Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) is here to help with your COVID-19 concerns. We know there are a lot of questions about COVID-19. As the situation changes, we want you to know we’re here to help. We're here to help you find the care you need. And, we're here to help you connect to the resources and support you need. Together, we can help you protect your health and the health of your loved ones.
We are waiving member cost-sharing for the treatment of COVID-19 until May 31, 2020 for Members. Understand care and coverage for COVID-19 testing, visits and treatment.
If you have questions about your benefits, contact us or sign in in to your member portal, MyRMHP.
Check your symptoms
With the UnitedHealthcare online symptom checker, you can assess your risk for COVID-19 and get treatment options.
Find a testing center
If your health provider has ordered a COVID-19 test for you, use the UnitedHealthcare locator to find a testing center.
Help with COVID-19 coverage
We're here to help you find COVID-19 coverage information and ways to access resources.
- What’s covered for COVID-19
- What to do if you need a test
- Help to understand additional resources
Talk to a doctor from home
You may be able to set up a telehealth visit to talk to a provider from your home.
- 24/7 urgent care support
- Routine and urgent medical care
- Help with emotional care
Taking care of your emotional health
In a stressful time, it can be hard to cope. Talking to someone may help you feel better. Here are some ways to connect and take care of yourself.
- If you or someone you know wants to talk about any mental health, substance use or emotional concern, Colorado Crisis Services can help, 24/7/365. Call 844-493-TALK (8255), or text TALK to 38255, and you’ll be connected with a trained professional who will provide free, confidential support, and who can connect you to further resources if needed.
- Our free 24/7 emotional support line is here for you to call at 866-342-6892. This Optum Help Line is staffed by professionally trained mental health experts. It is free of charge and open to anyone.
Want to learn more about COVID-19?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) remains your best resource for COVID-19.
- Know what to do if you are sick
- Learn how to protect yourself
- Understand who is at highest risk
- See the latest travel guidance
We encourage our Members to stay informed with the latest information.
- the Colorado Department of Public Health website has an up-to-date information, including a Colorado COVID-19 Case Summary
- Your county's public health department website is also an important resource that can help you understand what is happening in your local community.
As many Coloradans struggle with job loss resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (HCPF) is here to keep Coloradans covered with health insurance through Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). Learn more at www.colorado.gov/hcpf/HereForYou.
We’re committed to keeping you up to date on COVID-19. We’re taking note of your questions and working hard to provide answers. We’re making daily updates to the site. Please check back often for the latest information.
RMHP is here to help. Contact us.
We have created rules and practices that may apply to some of our products at this time. The information is a summary and is subject to change. To speak to a representative about your benefits, contact us.