At RMHP, we care about our neighbors and communities. We’re dedicated to delivering a crisis system that helps individuals experiencing any mental health, substance use, or emotional concern get the care they need, when they need it.
Connecting Coloradans to Colorado Crisis Services
When individuals are struggling or someone they love is hurting, it’s important for them to get help right away. Colorado Crisis Services is available to all Coloradans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – no matter your age or whether you have health insurance or not.
- Call 1-844-493-TALK (8255)
- Text TALK to 38255
- Chat online at ColoradCrisisServices.org from 4:00 p.m. to midnight, daily.
Coordinated Care with Community Partners
We value our relationships with local crisis providers and partners. Together, we are building a network of highly qualified counselors, doctors, facilities, and community resources throughout Western Colorado and Larimer County to ensure individuals can get the help that’s right for them in their local communities.
RMHP is working with the following organizations to deliver crisis services:
- Axis Health: Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma, and San Juan counties
- The Center for Mental Health: Montrose, Delta, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Ouray, and San Miguel counties
- The Hope Center: Eagle and Garfield counties
- Mind Springs Health: Garfield, Grand, Jackson, Mesa, Moffat, Pitkin, Rio Blanco, and Routt counties
- SummitStone Health Partners: Larimer county
To share any comments and/or concerns about your experience with crisis services, please contact RMHP Crisis Services at 877-201-7302 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Providers needing materials to promote Colorado Crisis Services may also contact us.