When you become part of our network, you quickly learn that RMHP is committed to a collaborative approach. We work closely with our providers and listen to and respond to your needs. Together, we find ways to make quality care a priority while keeping costs down - so much so, we’ve been recognized nationally for this approach.
Why Join RMHP?
We respect your time and expertise by ensuring:
- Fast reimbursements at and above national averages
- Quick claims payment and resolution
- Live and local support
Like you, we love calling Colorado home, and we're dedicated to keeping our state healthy. We stay on top of issues that impact your practice and continually invest in the health of our communities.
Become Credentialed with the RMHP RAE Network
- All Region 1 PCMPs currently participating with RMHP have the opportunity to continue as a PCMP with RMHP as the RAE for Region 1 provided they remain actively enrolled as a Health First Colorado provider. At a minimum, all PCMPs will participate as a Tier 4 participating provider. Providers have the option to participate at a higher tier level by completing an attestation process.
- PCMPs that have a practice site in Region 1 and are not yet participating with RMHP should sign a participating agreement with RMHP. Practices and/or practice sites must complete the Health First Colorado validation process prior to signing an RMHP RAE participating agreement.
- Behavioral health providers that wish to participate with RMHP must complete RMHP’s standard credentialing process and agree to accept RMHP’s RAE fee schedule agreement to be a participating RMHP RAE provider. Current RMHP credentialed providers are not required to complete additional credentialing by RMHP; however, they must agree to accept RMHP’s RAE fee schedule agreement to be a participating RMHP RAE provider.
It's Easy to Start the Credentialing Process
We're confident you'll be glad you chose us.
Upon completion of the RMHP credentialing form, you can request to be kept informed of your credentialing or re-credentialing status. If you’ve registered with the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), please be sure to provide us with access to your information.
Our credentialing process may take up to four months. We will contact you as soon as the process is completed. We look forward to working with you.