Helping you answer your client’s questions
At Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP), we are working to ensure we are doing everything possible to support the health of those we serve, and help you and your clients get access to the information and services you need.
We have compiled the below frequently asked questions (FAQs) for Brokers. Please review these important updates, watch for more information, and let us know if you have additional questions.
The Broker FAQs are not designed to be shared with RMHP members. Please direct members to our frequently asked questions for answers to their member-specific questions.
Last update: Feb 5th, 2021, 2:00 p.m. MST
Special Enrollment Period for Individual & Family Coverage
RMHP, working together with the Colorado Division of Insurance, is offering a Special Enrollment Period for Coloradoans who have lost health insurance coverage or have no coverage during the COVID-19 outbreak.
This Special Enrollment Period will allow uninsured Coloradans to enroll in an RMHP Individual & Family plan from Monday, February 8th, through May 15th, 2021. Coverage will be available the first day of the month following receipt of enrollment either through Connect for Health CO or RMHP’s online quoting and enrollment tool.
Last update: February 5th, 2021, 2:00 p.m. MST
We are continuing to monitor policy changes on an ongoing basis, including updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services (CMS), the Colorado Division of Insurance (DOI), and various other federal and state governments agencies. We may have to adjust our business practices, processes, and policies accordingly. Any changes or updates will be posted on our broker resource pages as quickly as possible. We encourage you to contact your RMHP Account Manager with any questions or to verify the most current policies.
RMHP presentation materials and responses to your questions are intended to provide general information and assistance during the COVID-19 public health emergency and do not constitute medical, legal or tax advice. Please contact your medical, legal and tax advisors on how to respond to this situation. The materials and discussion topics do not constitute a binding obligation of Rocky Mountain Health Plans RMHP with respect to any matter discussed herein
We encourage our partners to stay informed with the latest information by visiting:
- the CDC website is the best resource for COVID-19 questions and information
- the Colorado Department of Public Health website has an up-to-date information, including a Colorado COVID-19 Case Summary
- The Colorado Division of Insurance continues to develop policies, information and resources for insurance consumers and the insurance industry in response to COVID-19.
- our Frequently Asked Questions for information and resources on COVID-19.
- your county’s public health department website is also an important resource that can help you understand what is happening in your community
- IRS notice on high deductible plans with HSA (pdf)
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act (H.R. 6201)
We are monitoring the inquires we’re receiving on an ongoing basis and working hard to answer your questions. We will be making updates. Be sure to check back often for the latest information.