What is an HSA?
RMHP also offers Individual & Family plans that allow Members to open a Health Savings Account (HSA). HSAs are only available when you are enrolled in a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). Individual & Family HSA options allow Members to contribute to a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account to pay for qualified medical expenses. Because HSAs are not subject to federal income taxes, Members can budget for their medical expenses confidently.
Why Choose a Colorado Health Savings Account?
The money in your HSA grows tax-free. You are not taxed on the money you take out as long as it's used for qualified medical expenses. Other advantages include:
- reducing your yearly taxable income by contributing money into an Individual & Family HSA;
- 100% tax deferred contributions (up to IRS maximums);
- interest earned on the money in your account is tax free; and
- use of your savings is tax free when used for medical expenses or retirement after age 65.
Let's Find You Great Health Insurance
- For Employer Group Plans
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.
- For Individual and Family Plans
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.