We know it's important to have a health plan that fits your Colorado lifestyle. We also care about the factors you look for when choosing a plan for you or your family, like access to providers you know and trust, quality care, and the option for supplemental benefits. Our Individual & Family plans were created with those requirements in mind.
Rocky Mountain Individual Plans Overview
About Supplemental Plans
RMHP cares about our Members living their healthy best. Our supplemental insurance benefits can help you meet your overall health needs.
Find out more
The Metal Levels Defined
Our Individual & Family plans are each assigned a metal level to comply with the Affordable Care Act: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Our plans are available directly from us, or through Connect for Health Colorado. You may be eligible for Federal financial assistance if you enroll through Connect for Health Colorado. For more information, visit them online at www.connectforhealthco.com.
- Gold Plans cover approximately 80% of care that you receive.
- Your copayments and deductibles will be lower
- Your monthly premiums will be higher
- Silver plans cover approximately 70% of the cost of the care you receive.
- Deductibles are typically higher than Gold plans with varying premium levels.
- These are the lowest priced plans and generally cover 60% of the cost of care you receive.
- You will see higher copayments and deductibles on these plans.
Let's Find You Great Health Insurance
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.