Vision Benefits include:
- Coverage on most vision expenses. We cover eye exams, glasses, and frames or contact lenses instead of glasses. Copays may apply. In addition, Members receive discounts on laser eye surgery, hearing aids, contact lenses and more.
- Paperwork-free vision benefits. ID cards are not required but are available online if desired.
- Frame allowance. Members receive a generous allowance which applies to frames purchased at vision network providers.
- Standard scratch-resistant coating. Plans cover scratch-resistant lens coating in full for every pair of glasses purchased through a network provider, as well as polycarbonate lenses for dependent children.
- Optional covered-in-full contact lens benefit. Select contact lens purchases are covered in full, including an initial fitting evaluation and up to two follow-up visits. Plans also offer allowances for contacts not included on the selection list.
Small Group Vision Information
To learn more about vision options for large employer groups, please contact your RMHP Account Executive today.
UnitedHealthcare Vision Enrollment Form 2019 UnitedHealthcare Vision Benefit Summary - SRM01 - 2019 UnitedHealthcare Vision Benefit Summary - SRM02 - 2019 UnitedHealthcare Vision Application - Employer
Let's Create a Benefit Program That Works For You
- For Employer Group Plans
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.
- For Individual and Family Plans
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.