Vision Benefits include:
- Coverage on most vision expenses. We cover eye exams, glasses, and frames or contact lenses instead of glasses. Copays may apply. In addition, Members receive discounts on laser eye surgery, hearing aids, contact lenses and more.
- Paperwork-free vision benefits. ID cards are not required but are available online if desired.
- Frame allowance. Members receive a generous allowance which applies to frames purchased at vision network providers.
- Standard scratch-resistant coating. Plans cover scratch-resistant lens coating in full for every pair of glasses purchased through a network provider, as well as polycarbonate lenses for dependent children.
- Optional covered-in-full contact lens benefit. Select contact lens purchases are covered in full, including an initial fitting evaluation and up to two follow-up visits. Plans also offer allowances for contacts not included on the selection list.
Small Group Vision Information
To learn more about vision options for large employer groups, please contact your RMHP Account Executive today.
Download the UnitedHealthcare Vision Enrollment Form
Download the UnitedHealthcare Vision Rate Card 2020
Download the UnitedHealthcare Vision Benefit Summary - SRM01
Download the UnitedHealthcare Vision Benefit Summary - SRM02
Download the UnitedHealthcare Vision Application - Employer