With these dental plans, employers can enjoy:
- Flexible plan designs.
- Choose to pay all, some, or none of your employees' premium.
- Strong national and local networks. Choose a dentist from a growing network of more than 100,000 providers.
- Enhanced wellness benefits.
- Most dental plans include an oral cancer screening benefit and pre-natal dental care benefits.
- Features to encourage preventive care.
- The Consumer MaxMultiplier® program rewards Members for keeping up with their dental care by adding dollars to next year’s annual maximum — and, it’s included as part of your dental plan.
- On-the-go employee support.
- With the Health4Me® mobile app, employees can manage their dental activity and benefits anytime, anywhere.
Small Group Dental Information
To learn more about dental options for large employer groups, please contact your RMHP Account Executive today.
- Search the UnitedHealthcare Dental Directory
(By selecting this link, you will be leaving rmhp.org)
Download the UnitedHealthcare Dental Enrollment Form
Download the UnitedHealthcare Dental Rate Card 2020 - Example
Download the UnitedHealthCare PPO Plan Benefit Summary – Example
Download the UnitedHealthcare Consumer MaxMultiplier Flyer
Download the United Healthcare Dental Application - Employer
Let's Create a Benefit Program That Works For You
- For Employer Group Plans
Healthy employees build healthy businesses, and your employees receive the health protection they expect and deserve when you partner with RMHP. Whether you’re a small business or large employer, we have a group health insurance plan that will fit your employees’ needs.
- For Individual and Family Plans
Our plans offer the coverage, network, and health management resources you and your family need for your Colorado lifestyle. Get the personalized attention and quality care you deserve from your local health insurance option that has been serving our communities for over 40 years.