Monument Health PPO plans are available in Mesa County. These tiered benefit plans offer preferred access to the Monument Health Network along with access to our statewide and national network of providers and facilities. No referrals are needed.
Why Choose a Monument Health Plan from RMHP?
Your employees can enjoy peace of mind with a Monument Health plan from RMHP with the value, personalized care, and dependability they expect and deserve. Our plans:
- Are designed for long-term, sustainable cost savings.
- Encourage Members to establish a medical home, leading to an ongoing, trusted relationship with a primary care provider in a practice that has been recognized for patient-centered care.
- Promote quality of care with whole-person and comprehensive care emphasized.
- Offer consistent care across the network, as Monument Health providers follow network-wide guidelines surrounding care coordination.
- Work with providers to demonstrate and regularly be measured on their performance.
To view coverage and deductible information for our Monument Health PPO Plans, review our PPO plan comparison grid below, or the Helpful Plan Documents for Coverage.
Download the Monument Health PPO service area map
Download the Monument Health provider directory