At RMHP, we understand you need the network that’s right for your business. Choose from our large statewide network of providers or select one of our regional networks for close-to-home coverage.
Good Health Statewide Network
RMHP offers one of the largest provider networks in Colorado with more than 20,000 doctors, specialists, and hospitals, as well as access to over 800 pharmacies across the state. In addition, national network access through UnitedHealthcare’s Options PPO network outside of Colorado is included in some of our plans.
Monument Health Network
Monument Health’s high-performing, clinically-integrated network offers Members local access to high-quality, coordinated health care with a vision of a healthier Western Colorado.
Why Choose a Monument Health Plan from RMHP?
Your employees can enjoy peace of mind with a Monument Health plan from RMHP with the value, personalized care, and dependability they expect and deserve. Our plans:
- are designed for long-term, sustainable cost savings.
- encourage Members to establish a medical home, leading to an ongoing, trusted relationship with a primary care provider in a practice that has been recognized for patient-centered care.
- promote quality of care with whole-person and comprehensive care emphasized.
- offer consistent care across the network, as Monument Health providers follow network-wide guidelines surrounding care coordination.
- work with providers to demonstrate and regularly be measured on their performance.
Rocky Mountain Range Network
The Rocky Mountain Range network offers competitive pricing based on our preferred relationships with providers and facilities in Western Colorado. Employees have access to an extensive network of local Western Slope providers, all Denver and Colorado Springs-area physicians and facilities, UnitedHealthcare’s Options PPO National Network, and our national pharmacy network.
Rocky Mountain Canyon Network
Employers with businesses in La Plata, Dolores, Archuleta, San Juan, or Montezuma counties can take advantage of RMHP’s competitive pricing through the Rocky Mountain Canyon network. Our preferred relationships with providers and facilities in these counties result in lower premiums for your business. Employees have access to an extensive network of local Western Slope providers, all Denver and Colorado Springs-area physicians and facilities, UnitedHealthcare’s Options PPO National Network, and our national pharmacy network.