At RMHP, we know you might have questions about COVID-19. We’re here to help keep you informed with the most up-to-date information. Be sure to check back frequently for updated information as it becomes available.
Pregnancy & Children
Your trusted doctor knows your family the best. That’s why it’s important to talk to them about the COVID-19 vaccine. They can help you unpack the latest data, your family’s health history, and how to get protection from severe illness.
These questions can help start the conversation
- I want to protect my baby - what are the risks of not getting vaccinated if I’m pregnant?
- Is it safe to be vaccinated at any point in my pregnancy?
- Where can I find information about the safety of the vaccine for pregnant women, and for overall fertility?
- Studies have shown that protection from the vaccine is passed to the fetus, and to the baby when nursing. Could traces of the vaccine itself be passed along as well?
- How is the vaccine for children different from the vaccine for adults?
- Where can I find information and studies about vaccine safety and potential side effects for kids and teens?
- How do long-term health risks from COVID-19 compare with possible temporary side effects for children receiving the vaccine?
- Why is a COVID-19 vaccine for children younger than 5 yet to be authorized, and when might it become available?
Getting Tested for COVID-19
Visiting the Doctor & Getting Care
Protecting Yourself & Others
Want to learn more about COVID-19?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) remains your best resource for COVID-19.
- 8 things to know about COVID-19 vaccines
- Know what to do if you are sick
- Learn how to protect yourself
- Understand who is at highest risk
- See the latest travel guidance
We encourage our Members to stay informed with the latest information.
- the Colorado Department of Public Health website has an up-to-date information, including a Colorado COVID-19 Case Summary
- Your county's public health department website is also an important resource that can help you understand what is happening in your local community.
As many Coloradans struggle with job loss resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (HCPF) is here to keep Coloradans covered with health insurance through Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). Learn more at www.colorado.gov/hcpf/HereForYou.
We’re committed to keeping you up to date on COVID-19. We’re taking note of your questions and working hard to provide answers. We’re making daily updates to the site. Please check back often for the latest information.
RMHP is here to help. Contact us.
We have created rules and practices that may apply to some of our products at this time. The information is a summary and is subject to change. To speak to a representative about your benefits, contact us.