At RMHP, we know you might have questions about COVID-19. We’re here to help keep you informed with the most up-to-date information. Be sure to check back frequently for updated information as it becomes available.
Getting Tested for COVID-19
Visiting the Doctor & Getting Care
Protecting Yourself & Others
Want to learn more about COVID-19?
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) remains your best resource for COVID-19.
- 8 things to know about COVID-19 vaccines
- Know what to do if you are sick
- Learn how to protect yourself
- Understand who is at highest risk
- See the latest travel guidance
We encourage our Members to stay informed with the latest information.
- the Colorado Department of Public Health website has an up-to-date information, including a Colorado COVID-19 Case Summary
- Your county's public health department website is also an important resource that can help you understand what is happening in your local community.
As many Coloradans struggle with job loss resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, the Department of Health Care Policy & Financing (HCPF) is here to keep Coloradans covered with health insurance through Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+). Learn more at www.colorado.gov/hcpf/HereForYou.
We’re committed to keeping you up to date on COVID-19. We’re taking note of your questions and working hard to provide answers. We’re making daily updates to the site. Please check back often for the latest information.
RMHP is here to help. Contact us.
We have created rules and practices that may apply to some of our products at this time. The information is a summary and is subject to change. To speak to a representative about your benefits, contact us.