March for Babies
“For nearly 40 years, the people of Rocky Mountain Health Plans have remained devoted to the mission of improving the total health of our Members and the communities we serve. We know our Members count on us at every stage of life, which is why we continuously work to do what is right for the health of every Coloradan.” – Steve ErkenBrack, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, President and CEO
Throughout our history, Rocky Mountain Health Plans has played a leadership role in striving to positively impact the well being of the Colorado community by supporting activities and organizations that focus on health education, preventive services, and wellness.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans is proud to announce we are expanding our support for March of Dimes, by becoming a state-wide sponsor in the mission for healthier babies. Our 2013 sponsorship includes:
- March for Babies walks in seven Colorado communities (April 27) – Grand Junction, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Denver, Greeley, Boulder, and Larimer County
- Mudd Volleyball events in Grand Junction (July 20) and Denver (August 3)
- Signature Chefs Auctions in Grand Junction, Denver, Boulder, and Colorado Springs (September/October)
Join the Mission
Rocky Mountain Health Plans invites you to join in the mission. There are numerous opportunities to make a difference in the health of babies:
- Form a March for Babies personal or corporate walk team in your community
There is no cost to register a team, but donations are encouraged. Visit marchforbabies.org for registration information, helpful tools and resources for team captains, and fun ideas for making your team successful.
- Form a Mudd Volleyball Team
- Attend a Signature Chefs Auction
Purchase tickets or donate items for live and silent auctions. Watch for information at marchofdimes.com/Colorado
- Volunteer at an event
Contact a March of Dimes Division office in your area to learn more about volunteer opportunities:
- Grand Junction/Western Slope 970-243-0894
- Denver/Northern Colorado 303-305-1220
- Colorado Springs/Southern Colorado 719-460-8104
- Donate to March of Dimes
Donations can be made online at marchofdimes.com/Colorado
About the March of Dimes
March of Dimes is celebrating 75 years of research, education, vaccines and breakthroughs that benefit every baby. The money raised by March of Dimes supports community programs that help moms have healthy, full-term pregnancies. The March of Dimes also funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten our babies. The March of Dimes has been walking since 1970 and has raised an incredible $2 billion to benefit all babies.