Terms and Conditions of Use
A. Accuracy and Content. The information provided on this Site is provided by RMHP. RMHP makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content on this Site and RMHP assumes no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors in the content of the Site. When using the information contained on this Site, you understand and agree that you assume full responsibility for its use and that RMHP is neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from that use.
B. Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability. The material in this Site is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. RMHP does NOT guarantee that (1) the information provided herein will be error free, (2) access to the Site will be uninterrupted, or (3) the Site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or other harmful components.
C. Changes/Updates to Site. Information on this Site may be changed or updated without notice. Information may be out of date at any given time and RMHP has no obligation to update information presented on this Site. RMHP may make improvements and/or changes in services described in the Site without notice.
D. No Medical Services or Advice. The information contained in this Site is general in nature and is not a substitute for professional health care services, nor does it take the place of your Health Benefits Contract. Nothing contained in this Site, either expressed or implied, is intended as nor shall be construed as medical advice. No doctor-patient relationship is established between RMHP and you by reason of your use of this Site for any reason or circumstance whatsoever. If you have general or specific health care inquiries or needs, you should consult an appropriate health care professional.
E. Third Party Access. RMHP endeavors to protect this Site, within the constraints of current internet technology but it is possible for third parties to obtain unauthorized access to this Site. You agree to use this Site and submit information at your own risk and that RMHP has no liability with respect to any unauthorized access by third parties.
F. Links to Other Internet Sites. This Site may contain links to other internet sites for the convenience of users in locating services and information that may be of interest. RMHP is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content used by other internet site owners and RMHP does not control, endorse, promote or have any affiliation with any other internet sites unless expressly stated in the internet site.
G. Provider Directory. This Site may contain a provider directory. The provider directory is for informational purposes only and RMHP makes no guarantees that the provider directory is up to date. You should (1) contact a customer service representative at the telephone number listed on your member identification card for confirmation that a provider is currently participating with RMHP prior to utilizing a provider listed on the provider directory on this Site; and (2) contact the provider directly to see if he/she is currently accepting new patients.
H. RMHP Relationship With Providers. The relationship between RMHP and any health care provider (Participating Provider) which provides services to a RMHP member is that of independent contractor. It is not intended that Participating Providers be the agent or employee of RMHP, nor is it intended that RMHP or an employee of RMHP be the employee of a Participating Provider. RMHP is not an insurer against, nor liable for, the negligence or other wrongful act or omission of any Participating Provider, their employees or other person or agency, or for any act or omission of any RMHP member. Any Participating Provider, their employees or agents, are solely responsible for all health care services provided to RMHP members. All members acknowledge that RMHP is not authorized to, and does not, practice medicine.
I. Hold Harmless. You agree to hold RMHP harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, and expenses of any kind which may result or arise out of any alleged act or neglect caused or alleged to have been caused by you or any of your agents, employees, or representatives in the performance or omission of any act relating to the use of this Site.
II. RMHP COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION
A. Restriction on use of Information. You may refer to or cite the information from the Site in books, online services or other media but you may not reproduce or distribute such information in whole or in part without the prior written permission of RMHP, except as set forth below. You may not reproduce or distribute any image from the Site without obtaining the prior written consent of RMHP. To request such information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, address, and a description of the purpose your intended distribution and the information you would like to distribute.
B. Use of Copyright Materials. Copyright in this Site is owned by RMHP. You are hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute information from this Site under the following conditions: (1) The information may be used for informational purposes only, (2) any copy of the information must include this copyright notice, and (3) the information may only be used for non-commercial use.
1. "Rocky Mountain Health Maintenance Organization," the RMHMO logo, and "Rocky Mountain HMO" are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rocky Mountain Health Maintenance Organization, Inc., a Colorado nonprofit corporation.
2. "Rocky Mountain HealthCare Options," "Rocky Mountain HCO," "HealthCare Options" and the Rocky Mountain HCO logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rocky Mountain HealthCare Options, Inc., a Colorado nonprofit hospital, medical-surgical, and health service corporation.
3. "Rocky Mountain Health Management Corporation," "RMHMC," and the RMHMC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rocky Mountain Health Management Corporation, a Colorado corporation.
III. PRIVACY POLICIES
B. E-Mail Security and Use.
1. If you send RMHP an e-mail through use of any of the e-mail links on this Site, the e-mail may be shared with a RMHP customer service representative or employee, provider, agent or contractor that is best suited to address your inquiry. Once we have responded to your e-mail, it may be archived or discarded, depending on the nature of your enquiry. Your e-mail address will not be retained for secondary purposes unless you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us.
2. The e-mail functionality of this Site does not provide complete confidentiality or security. For that reason, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to RMHP which you may consider to be confidential. You may instead contact RMHP via telephone at the customer service telephone number located on your identification card..
IV GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE