The Rocky Mountain Health Plans network Providers help us grow our business and stay true to our mission of putting people before profits. In fact, we’ve received national recognition for our commitment to working collaboratively with physicians to manage health care costs and maximize quality.
We welcome your interest in joining our panel of Providers!
Why join RMHP?
Learn more about the benefits of joining RMHP.
- We are a Colorado-based not-for-profit, and we reinvest in community health on an on-going basis. Provider support is live and local, and we understand the nuances of the Colorado healthcare landscape.
- We serve virtually all market segments, providing equal access to healthcare to all patients while helping you expand your patient base.
- We typically reimburse as much, if not more, than other health plans. That means you can see every individual as a patient without the worry of managing to a payor mix.
- We work hard to pay claims quickly and resolve issues in a timely fashion. We are available when you need us.
- We work hard to pay you quickly and resolve issues that arise on a timely basis.
Most potential participating physicians, ancillary practitioners, and midlevel practitioners (who apply to direct contract with RMHP) must complete the Rocky Mountain Health Plans credentialing process in accordance with Rocky Mountain Health Plans and NCQA standards
Please contact Provider Relations for the Front Range area at 303-689-7372 or for the Western Slope area at 970-244-7798 for more information on how to join RMHP.
All practitioners applying to join RMHP have the following rights:
- The right to review information submitted to support their credentialing application
- The right to correct erroneous information obtained from other sources during the credentialing process
- The right, upon request, to be informed of the status of their credentialing or recredentialing application
Rocky Mountain Health Plans supports and uses the CAQH application process for credentialing applications. Learn more about CAQH. By clicking on this link, you will be leaving the RMHP website.