RMHP Medical Only Cost plans are open for enrollment at any time.This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. People with End Stage Renal Disease (kidney failure) may enroll under certain circumstances. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premium and/or copayments/co-insurance may change January 1 of each year. RMHP offers other Medicare Cost plans in addition to those shown here, for details contact the plan.
You may be able to get Extra Help to pay for your prescription drug premiums and costs. To see if you qualify for extra help, call:
- 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227 ). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048. 24 hours a day/7 days a week:
- The Social Security Office at 1-800-772-1213 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday. TTY users should call 1-800-325-0778; or
- Your State Medicaid Office
RMHP Metro Denver Medicare Optional Plans
Get detailed information on Medicare Optional Plans.
Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program – For Thrifty, Standard and Plus plan Members
Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging program is designed specifically for our Medicare Members. Once you have registered, you will have access to Silver &Fit Connected. This is an online data tracker that collects your activity and coverts it to points that can be used towards a reward program. The more points you get the more rewards you earn.
Enrolled Members will also receive a quarterly newsletter, Silver Slate that is geared toward nutrition, weight management and taking better care of oneself. In addition to that, Members will receive access to 48 healthy aging education classes designed for at-home use. These can also be sent quarterly through the mail.
In addition to the online program, as an eligible Member you may choose from one of these two options:
1. Fitness Club Membership at a contracted Silver&Fit Network facility – Entitles you to take advantage of all of the services and amenities included with your fitness club or exercise center membership with a once per year fee of $75.00.
Silver&Fit Fitness Facility Directory
2. Silver&Fit Home Fitness Program – This program offers you the chance to participate in fitness and education activities in the comfort of your own home with a $10.00 annual fee. When you join Silver&Fit, you may choose to receive up to two of the following kits:
- Cardio Strength Chair Aerobics for Everyone
- Chair Boxing
- Chair Dancing Through the Decades
- Chair Tai Chi
- Chair Yoga
- Exercise for bedridden and Physically Challenged
- High Intensity Workout I
- High Intensity Workout II
- Stress Management
- Tai Chi (Beginner)
- Tai Chi (Intermediate)
The Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program is provided to Members on our Thrifty, Standard and Plus plans. To see if your fitness facility is in the network, go to their website at www.SilverandFit.com. By clicking on this link, you will be leaving the RMHP website.
Once you are a Silver&Fit Exercise & Healthy Aging Program Member you may nominate a fitness club or facility to be added to the network by going online at www.SilverandFit.com. By clicking on this link, you will be leaving the RMHP website.
2016 RMHP Metro Denver Medicare Cost Plan Information
View a detailed 2016 Summary of Benefits for plans with Medicare Part D Prescription Drug coverage. English | Español
View a detailed 2016 Summary of Benefits for the Medical-only plans. English | Español
View a detailed 2016 Summary of Benefits for the AB Basic Plan (Cost), B Basic Plan (Cost), and B Standard Plan (Cost). English
Annual Notice of Change (ANOC)/Evidence of Coverage (EOC)
- Rocky Mountain Green Plan + Rx (Cost) English
- Rocky Mountain Green Plan (Cost) English
- Rocky Mountain Thrifty Plan + Rx (Cost) English
- Rocky Mountain Thrifty Plan (Cost) English
- Rocky Mountain Standard Plan + Rx (Cost) English | Español
- Rocky Mountain Standard Plan (Cost) English | Español
- Rocky Mountain Plus Plan + Rx (Cost) English
- Rocky Mountain Plus Plan (Cost) English
- Rocky Mountain AB Basic Plan (Cost) English
We have free interpreter services to answer any questions you may have about our health or drug plan. To get an interpreter, just call us at 1‐888‐282‐1420. Someone who speaks English/Language can help you. This is a free service. Click here to access the Multi-language Interpreter Services information.
The 2016 Evidence of Coverage provides more detailed information about:
- Conditions associated with receipt or use of benefits, limitations and exclusions.
- Out-of-network coverage- Members of our plan may get services from out-of-network providers. If you get care from an out-of-network provider that is not Prior Authorized by RMHP, you will pay the cost-sharing amounts under Original Medicare.
- Grievance, coverage determinations, appeals procedures and exceptions process (For plans with Part D Prescription Drug coverage, see Chapter 9 of the EOC. For medical-only plans, see Chapter 7 of the EOC.)
- Quality assurance policies and procedures, including medication therapy management, and drug and/or utilization management
- Potential for contract termination
- Beneficiaries' and plan's rights and responsibilities upon disenrollment
Counties in the Metro Denver Medicare Coverage Service Area: Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, and Jefferson
View a summary of the RMHP grievance, coverage determination (including Medicare Part D exceptions), and appeals processes.
This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our Customer Service number at 888-282-1420 (TTY dial 711). Hours are 8am - 8pm, 7 days/week, Oct. 1–Feb.14, and 8am - 8pm, M-F, Feb.15–Sept.30. Esta información está disponible gratuitamente en otros idiomas. Por favor llame a la línea de Atención a Clientes, al 888-282-1420 (TTY marque 711). Horario de 8am - 8pm, 7 días a la semana, del 1 de octubre al 14 de febrero; y de 8am - 8pm, de lunes a viernes, del 15 de febrero al 30 de septiembre.
This page was last updated: 4/6/2016. Please call to confirm you have the most up to date information about our Medicare Cost plans. Medicare Disclaimers
RMHP is a Medicare-approved Cost plan. Enrollment in RMHP depends on contract renewal. H0602_MS_MC400WEB_RMHP3 Approved.