RMHP Individual Health Plans
Finding the right insurance can be confusing, even if you only have yourself to cover. RMHP is here to help you get the right coverage for your budget, needs and lifestyle.
Statewide PPO Individual Plans
RMHP Individual Health Plans offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Preventative care and well child exams and screenings are fully covered, regardless if deductible is met.
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital care.
- Dependent coverage to age 26.
- Tobacco cessation program.
- Mental health care services.
- Nationwide provider network to keep you covered while traveling.
- One of the largest participating provider networks in the state of Colorado.
- No lifetime maximum on benefits.
- Pediatric dental benefit option providing 100% coverage for child dental care
Regional HMO Individual Plans
In addition to our Individual and Family plans offered throughout the state of Colorado, RMHP introduces three new regional HMO plans. These employer group plans provide access to our statewide network of hospitals and our entire pharmacy network. Lower premiums are achieved through the exceptional managed care programs offered by these networks: