ASO and Self Funding
Designed for the larger employer groups (typically 100 or more employees), self-funding combines the greatest amount of financial control with benefit design flexibility. Employers choose services most appropriate for their needs, select benefits most suited for their employees, make appropriate financing arrangements, then actively participate in the management of their health benefit plan.
CNIC Health Solutions, a Rocky Mountain Health Plans (RMHP) third-party administrator, offers highly competitive group health plan options.
A total solution for self-insured employers, ASO Complete brings all the necessary components together in a single solution package:
- Access to one of the state’s largest and strongest PPO networks
- Administrative processing, reporting, and value-added services
- Stop-loss insurance
This product provides a better price, better service, and comes highly rated within the industry.
ASO Select Network
For employers not requiring a stop-loss component, ASO Select Network provides access to the key elements needed for a reliable self-insured solution.
- Access to RMHP’s comprehensive provider network and the administration expertise of CNIC Health Solutions. (By clicking this link you will be leaving the RMHP website.)
- Low, competitive network access fees with deep statewide provider discounts
- Prompt and accurate claims processing, wellness and pharmacy programs for employees, and detailed analysis and reporting tools
To learn more about ASO and Self-Funding at RMHP, please contact RMHP or your insurance broker today.