For more than 35 years, RMHP has been committed to improving the lives of our Members and the health of Colorado. We currently serve the needs of more than 200,000 Members and nearly 190,000 individuals outside of our Membership through charitable contributions and the Rocky Mountain Health Plans Foundation.
Achievements in Health Care Services
To improve the delivery of health care services, we offer:
- Employer group health plans - Quality Coverage for Businesses of All Sizes - As an independent not-for-profit organization, Rocky Mountain Health Plans provides group health insurance coverage plans to all size employer groups throughout Colorado. Beginning January 1, 2014, RMHP offers new plans meeting all requirements of the Affordable Care Act. All plans meet the minimum value requirements you will look for in your group health plans in 2014. All of our Small Business Group Health Plans are available directly through RMHP and through Connect for Health Colorado.
Awards & Recognition
- access|RMHP – This web-based tool allows Members and providers to immediately access eligibility, benefit information, claims detail, and more.
As a leader in health care, Rocky Mountain Health Plans was recently honored with the following awards and recognition. Learn more about the awards & acknowledgements we’ve received.
- Colorado Top Company – Named a top company by ColoradoBiz magazine for our financial performance, business excellence, and community involvement.
- Well Workplace – Named a Well Workplace by the Wellness Councils of America for promoting our wellness program to our employer groups
- 2006 Innovation and Excellence Award in Chronic Care – Awarded by the America's Health Insurance Plans Foundation for our Improving Diabetes Outcomes in Mesa County, Colorado initiative
Learn more about the flexible Rocky Mountain health plans we offer to maximize the health of our Members, as well as the support and services we offer to our providers
, and brokers